C.G. Corrigan - Santa Fe
802 Early Street, Santa Fe, NM 87505, USA
C.G. Corrigan - Santa Fe Coupons & Offers - March 2023
How It Work
Earning cashback is as easy as 1-2-3-4…
Join Leafy Rewards and browse thousands of In-store deals.
Walk into a store and purchase eligible items for CashBack.
Show your QR code during checkout to earn CashBack on your in-store purchase.
When you reach a minimum threshold your can withdraw your CashBack.
- Check your account for the minimum threshold required to withdraw.
- There are no hidden fees when withdrawing.
- After your purchase, the transaction is tracked within 72 hours and the cashback is credited to your account.
- When you reach a minimum withdrawal threshold of "Confirmed CashBack" you can withdraw your CashBack.
Terms & Conditions
To Ensure Your CashBack Is Successful:
- Make sure to complete your transaction by providing your QR code.
- If your payment made in-person failed, please make sure the QR code is used when re-applying payment .
CashBack Is Not Qualified For:
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Bulk Purchases
- Do Not Open Any Other Comparison Or Coupon Providing Websites.
- No Cashback Will Be Provided In Case You Return Or Cancel The Order.
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Shopping Through Credits/Gift Vouchers.
- Accounts That Try To Manipulate The Cashback Mechanism And Engage In Fraudulent Activities Will Be Banned
- Orders Placed On Store Mobile App Are Not Eligible For Cashback
About C.G. Corrigan - Santa Fe
We are C.G. Corrigan Santa Fe*
CG Corrigan to serving YouAll of our flower strains are from $8 - $10/gram. ! We also carry a large assortment of edibles as well as concentrates. Best prices in town and the most knowledgeable staff in the industry. Come see why CG is the #1 Medical Dispensary C.G. Corrigan Santa Fe in New Mexico.
Best in the city
CG Corrigan has always been my favorite dispensary, but now with their new location in ABQ, they get 5 stars across the board. Yes, they have a huge variety, but all flower is grown with quality and care, and I have yet to be disappointed in any strain. Scott and his staff are friendly and always ready to answer questions with a smile. Not only is the bud excellent, but their prices also can't be beaten. Prices range from $9-$12/gram and they NEVER sell any flower for more than $12/gram. You will not be disappointed, and the new location is awesome. Plus, they're open 7 days a week, and until 7 PM on weekdays! Yay!