CG Corrigan - Albuquerque
6614 Gulton Ct NE Albuquerque, NM 87109
CG Corrigan - Albuquerque Coupons & Offers - March 2023
How It Work
Earning cashback is as easy as 1-2-3-4…
Join Leafy Rewards and browse thousands of In-store deals.
Walk into a store and purchase eligible items for CashBack.
Show your QR code during checkout to earn CashBack on your in-store purchase.
When you reach a minimum threshold your can withdraw your CashBack.
- Check your account for the minimum threshold required to withdraw.
- There are no hidden fees when withdrawing.
- After your purchase, the transaction is tracked within 72 hours and the cashback is credited to your account.
- When you reach a minimum withdrawal threshold of "Confirmed CashBack" you can withdraw your CashBack.
Terms & Conditions
To Ensure Your CashBack Is Successful:
- Make sure to complete your transaction by providing your QR code.
- If your payment made in-person failed, please make sure the QR code is used when re-applying payment .
CashBack Is Not Qualified For:
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Bulk Purchases
- Do Not Open Any Other Comparison Or Coupon Providing Websites.
- No Cashback Will Be Provided In Case You Return Or Cancel The Order.
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Shopping Through Credits/Gift Vouchers.
- Accounts That Try To Manipulate The Cashback Mechanism And Engage In Fraudulent Activities Will Be Banned
- Orders Placed On Store Mobile App Are Not Eligible For Cashback
About CG Corrigan - Albuquerque
We are CG Corrigan - Albuquerque*
CG Corrigan - Albuquerque to serving YOUAll of our flower strains are from $8 - $10/gram. ! We also carry a large assortment of edibles as well as concentrates. Best prices in town and the most knowledgeable staff in the industry. Come see why CG is the #1 Medical Dispensary CG Corrigan - Albuquerque in New Mexico.
Best in the city
CG Corrigan Albuquerque has always been my favorite dispensary, but now with their new location in ABQ, they get 5 stars across the board. Yes, they have a huge variety, but all flower is grown with quality and care, and I have yet to be disappointed in any strain. Scott and his staff are friendly and always ready to answer questions with a smile. Not only is the bud excellent, but their prices also can't be beaten. Prices range from $9-$12/gram and they NEVER sell any flower for more than $12/gram. You will not be disappointed, and the new location is awesome. Plus, they're open 7 days a week, and until 7 PM on weekdays! Yay!