Columbia Care Allentown
765 Kidder Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702, USA
Columbia Care Allentown Coupons & Offers - March 2023
How It Work
Earning cashback is as easy as 1-2-3-4…
Join Leafy Rewards and browse thousands of In-store deals.
Walk into a store and purchase eligible items for CashBack.
Show your QR code during checkout to earn CashBack on your in-store purchase.
When you reach a minimum threshold your can withdraw your CashBack.
- Check your account for the minimum threshold required to withdraw.
- There are no hidden fees when withdrawing.
- After your purchase, the transaction is tracked within 72 hours and the cashback is credited to your account.
- When you reach a minimum withdrawal threshold of "Confirmed CashBack" you can withdraw your CashBack.
Terms & Conditions
To Ensure Your CashBack Is Successful:
- Make sure to complete your transaction by providing your QR code.
- If your payment made in-person failed, please make sure the QR code is used when re-applying payment .
CashBack Is Not Qualified For:
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Bulk Purchases
- Do Not Open Any Other Comparison Or Coupon Providing Websites.
- No Cashback Will Be Provided In Case You Return Or Cancel The Order.
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Shopping Through Credits/Gift Vouchers.
- Accounts That Try To Manipulate The Cashback Mechanism And Engage In Fraudulent Activities Will Be Banned
- Orders Placed On Store Mobile App Are Not Eligible For Cashback
About Columbia Care Allentown
We are Columbia Care Allentown*
We aim to restore empathy in medicine to improve patient outcomes and overall health and wellness
At Columbia Care Allentown PA dispensary, our patient-centric focus includes one-on-one consultations and follow-ups with pharmacists and experts, enabling individualized care on your personal health and wellness journey.
COLUMBIA CARE SCRANTON PA PRODUCTS WORTHY OF TRUST
With a focus on clean cultivation, superior quality, and positive patient outcomes, we offer brands and products that meet high standards of potency, purity, and predictability.
Our proprietary, patent-pending medical brands define Medical Cannabis. TheraCeed™, ClaraCeed™ and EleCeed™ are pharmaceutical-quality and come in a variety of formats, including hard-pressed tablets, suppositories, vapes, and lotions.
With over one million patient interactions, we’re proud of the positive outcomes we’ve helped create. For powerful stories about how Columbia Care Allentown has impacted patients’ lives, click here.
We have established partnerships with some of the world’s leading research institutions, universities, and medical schools to further medical cannabis research, allowing for timely and relevant data collection and analysis, to drive future innovation.
We analyze patient and research data to identify new insights, that enable innovation in patient care and treatment, leading to new IP and improved patient experiences.
Columbia Care Allentown PA dispensary provide from products to service, we innovate to provide better products, patient experiences, and better patient outcomes.
Leading The Fight Against Opioids At Columbia Care Allentown
Columbia Care Allentown is leading the fight against opioid addiction by helping to launch the #100Million initiative. Our CEO Nicholas Vita pledged to take 100 million doses of opioids off the street by leading a nationwide effort to gather the largest data set on how precisely-formulated medical cannabis can be a safe and effective alternative to reduce opioid use for pain.
From introducing the U.S.’s first legal credit card for cannabis purchases, to starting the 100 million ways to break the opioid crisis research initiative, to advocating for access for patients of all types around the U.S. and the world, we have led the way in this industry and will continue to do so for the good of our business and our patients. As an experienced multi-state operator, some of our key achievements include six-plus years of strong organic growth, 1 million patient sales transactions, 63 facilities in operation or development, and 39 licenses in 15 markets.