CURE Philadelphia Coupons & Offers - October 2022
How It Work
Earning cashback is as easy as 1-2-3-4…
- Check your account for the minimum threshold required to withdraw.
- There are no hidden fees when withdrawing.
- After your purchase, the transaction is tracked within 72 hours and the cashback is credited to your account.
- When you reach a minimum withdrawal threshold of "Confirmed CashBack" you can withdraw your CashBack.
Terms & Conditions
To Ensure Your CashBack Is Successful:
- Make sure to complete your transaction by providing your QR code.
- If your payment made in-person failed, please make sure the QR code is used when re-applying payment .
CashBack Is Not Qualified For:
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Bulk Purchases
- Do Not Open Any Other Comparison Or Coupon Providing Websites.
- No Cashback Will Be Provided In Case You Return Or Cancel The Order.
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Shopping Through Credits/Gift Vouchers.
- Accounts That Try To Manipulate The Cashback Mechanism And Engage In Fraudulent Activities Will Be Banned
- Orders Placed On Store Mobile App Are Not Eligible For Cashback
About CURE Philadelphia
We are Cure Philadelphia*
Cure Philadelphia dispensary is your home for medical marijuana in the Lancaster, Phoenixville, and Philadelphia areas. We focus on patient access to top quality and compassionately priced medicine. Our patients are guided, cared for, and treated with respect by our highly trained dispensary staff and, at all times, a medical professional is available for patient consultation. The environment you will find at Cure Philadelphia, PA dispensary is safe, friendly, and knowledgeable with a commitment to offering the best that Pennsylvania’s medical marijuana dispensary market has to offer. Our primary goal is to support a proactive approach to using cannabis as a health management tool and help patients Discover Their Cure Today.
To serve our patients at our dispensary, Cure Philadelphia dispensary PA carries a wide assortment of Department of Health approved medical marijuana in various forms such as vaporization, pill, tincture, oil, topical, and concentrate. All products are tested and cover the spectrum from high-THC to high-CBD. Cure’s team has experience in multiple states where we have provided medical marijuana to tens of thousands of patients since 2010. We look forward to bringing this expertise, experience, and passion to serve the medical needs of Pennsylvania’s residents in the coming months. Please feel free to reach out to us with your questions or comments.
DISCOVER YOUR CURE PHILADELPHIA AT OUR DISPENSARY TODAY.
Medicating by inhalation consists of vaporizing cannabis oil in a cartridge. In recent years, vaporizing has emerged as a popular method of medicating because it has a nearly instantaneous effect, avoids the digestive tract, uses ultra-purified and concentrated medical marijuana, it is virtually odorless, it produces relatively little smoke, and is a discreet delivery system.
The pill forms of medical marijuana is a simple and discreet way to medicate. Pills will likely come in pressed pills and gel caps forms.
Cannabis concentrates are also known as extracts. These products come in a large variety of forms and are typically more potent. Cannabis concentrates are typically reminiscent of the cannabis strain/s the concentrate was extracted from including the smell, taste, and effects.
Tinctures, sublingual (under the tongue) is one of the world's oldest forms of administering medication. Cure expects to carry a variety of tinctures using droppers and sprays as delivery mechanisms.
Cannabis oil is created by extracting cannabinoids from marijuana flower and trim. The extraction methods vary and produce different types of oil based on the extraction method.
Vaporization of dry leaf is the original and most common method of medicating with medical marijuana. Cure dispensary carries a wide assortment of lab-tested dry lead strains from Pennsylvania's top cultivators.