Fresh Green LLC Coupons & Offers - August 2023
How It Work
Earning cashback is as easy as 1-2-3-4…
- Check your account for the minimum threshold required to withdraw.
- There are no hidden fees when withdrawing.
- After your purchase, the transaction is tracked within 72 hours and the cashback is credited to your account.
- When you reach a minimum withdrawal threshold of "Confirmed CashBack" you can withdraw your CashBack.
Terms & Conditions
To Ensure Your CashBack Is Successful:
- Make sure to complete your transaction by providing your QR code.
- If your payment made in-person failed, please make sure the QR code is used when re-applying payment .
CashBack Is Not Qualified For:
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Bulk Purchases
- Do Not Open Any Other Comparison Or Coupon Providing Websites.
- No Cashback Will Be Provided In Case You Return Or Cancel The Order.
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Shopping Through Credits/Gift Vouchers.
- Accounts That Try To Manipulate The Cashback Mechanism And Engage In Fraudulent Activities Will Be Banned
- Orders Placed On Store Mobile App Are Not Eligible For Cashback
About Fresh Green LLC
We are Fresh Green LLC*
About Fresh Green LLC
Fresh Green LLC principals are all either born and raised in Missouri or long time (20+ years) residents of the state. The owners and principal managers have extensive experience in law, cannabis advocacy (dating back to the 1990s), cultivation, and retail experience in the medical cannabis industry and the adult-use industry in states that have legalized. Three of the company’s four principals are attorneys. fresh.green as a company hopes to fulfill the mission of bettering the lives of those patients that will benefit from medical cannabis but may not be able to afford it. The company will be operated for profit; however, a dedicated percentage of that profit will always be earmarked for discounts available to veterans and low-income patients in need. We look forward to opening both locations in 2020 as quickly as the product becomes available to stock the dispensaries. Stay tuned for more details as the industry gets up and running.