Ohio Grown Therapies - Newark Coupons & Offers - June 2022
How It Work
Earning cashback is as easy as 1-2-3-4…
- Check your account for the minimum threshold required to withdraw.
- There are no hidden fees when withdrawing.
- After your purchase, the transaction is tracked within 72 hours and the cashback is credited to your account.
- When you reach a minimum withdrawal threshold of "Confirmed CashBack" you can withdraw your CashBack.
Terms & Conditions
To Ensure Your CashBack Is Successful:
- Make sure to complete your transaction by providing your QR code.
- If your payment made in-person failed, please make sure the QR code is used when re-applying payment .
CashBack Is Not Qualified For:
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Bulk Purchases
- Do Not Open Any Other Comparison Or Coupon Providing Websites.
- No Cashback Will Be Provided In Case You Return Or Cancel The Order.
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Shopping Through Credits/Gift Vouchers.
- Accounts That Try To Manipulate The Cashback Mechanism And Engage In Fraudulent Activities Will Be Banned
- Orders Placed On Store Mobile App Are Not Eligible For Cashback
About Ohio Grown Therapies - Newark
We are Ohio Grown Therapies Newark*
Who we are
Ohio Grown Therapies - Newark is the combination of Education, compassion, and access to safe, effective medical cannabis that is central to our mission. Our Science and Medical Advisory Board supports and guides this mission. Comprised of physicians, scientists, and academic authorities from across the country, each of the seven board members has worked in the science and study of cannabinoids. Collectively, their experience encompasses medical research, analytics, laboratory testing, integrative medicine, patient care, and the clinical application of cannabinoids.
Qualifying Conditions at Ohio Grown Therapies - Newark
Ohio’s qualifying medical conditions
AIDS, ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
Chronic traumatic encephalopathy
Epilepsy or another seizure disorder
Inflammatory bowel disease
Pain: chronic or severe
Post-traumatic stress disorder
Sickle cell anemia
Spinal cord disease/injury
Traumatic brain injury