Gleaf Medical Cannabis – Warren
2932 Youngstown Rd SE Warren, Ohio 44484
Gleaf Medical Cannabis – Warren Coupons & Offers - March 2023
How It Work
Earning cashback is as easy as 1-2-3-4…
Join Leafy Rewards and browse thousands of In-store deals.
Walk into a store and purchase eligible items for CashBack.
Show your QR code during checkout to earn CashBack on your in-store purchase.
When you reach a minimum threshold your can withdraw your CashBack.
- Check your account for the minimum threshold required to withdraw.
- There are no hidden fees when withdrawing.
- After your purchase, the transaction is tracked within 72 hours and the cashback is credited to your account.
- When you reach a minimum withdrawal threshold of "Confirmed CashBack" you can withdraw your CashBack.
Terms & Conditions
To Ensure Your CashBack Is Successful:
- Make sure to complete your transaction by providing your QR code.
- If your payment made in-person failed, please make sure the QR code is used when re-applying payment .
CashBack Is Not Qualified For:
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Bulk Purchases
- Do Not Open Any Other Comparison Or Coupon Providing Websites.
- No Cashback Will Be Provided In Case You Return Or Cancel The Order.
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Shopping Through Credits/Gift Vouchers.
- Accounts That Try To Manipulate The Cashback Mechanism And Engage In Fraudulent Activities Will Be Banned
- Orders Placed On Store Mobile App Are Not Eligible For Cashback
About Gleaf Medical Cannabis – Warren
We Are Gleaf Medical Cannabis Warren*
Gleaf Medical Cannabis Warren why Different?It starts with our team at Gleaf Medical Cannabis Warren! Everyone who works at gLeaf Medical of Ohio is either a certified pharmacist or a pharmacy technician. This means we are able to provide you with a customer service experience unlike any other dispensary in the State of Ohio. We pride ourselves on helping each and every customer find exactly what they need, and we can help you too! Have questions? Give us a call today or stop in and let us help you find what you’re looking for.
Gleaf Medical Cannabis Warren – General ManagerAJ Caraballo is a licensed pharmacist and our General Manager. He graduated 1st in his class from Northeast Ohio Medical University’s College of Pharmacy in 2013 and is an active member of the Ohio Pharmacists Association and the Eastern Ohio Pharmacist Association. AJ is an active member of the community and was recognized in 2017 as a “25 Under 35” Honoree. He loves talking with patients, so make sure to ask him any questions you may have!
Gleaf Medical Cannabis RegistrationBelow are the three simple steps you need to make to register for your Ohio medical marijuana card. You may also watch a complete walk-through of the OMMCP patient and caregiver registration process.
STEP #1 – Required DocumentsTo apply for your medical marijuana card you must provide four (4) types of documentation.
- A government-issued photo ID like a driver’s license or passport
- You must provide proof of Ohio residency, which can also be a driver’s license or passport.
- A valid email address
- Your medical records or any documents that can be used to verify your qualifying medical condition
STEP #2 – Find A Certified PhysicianThe physician must be licensed by the state of Ohio to recommend the use of Medical Marijuana (click here to see physician’s list). When you schedule your appointment, you must be sure to bring the documentation mentioned above as well your medical records or a doctor’s note to prove you suffer from a condition on the state-approved list. The recommending physician must register the patient and caregivers through the online registry.
STEP #3 – Pay Your Medical Marijuana Card FeesOnce your registration is complete, the final step is to pay the . There must be one registration fee submitted with each application, so please make sure you have filled out everything correctly AND provided everything that is required.
- It is possible to have the fees reduced by up to 50% if you are a veteran, currently enrolled in the federal Social Security Disability (SSDI) program or the Supplemental Security Income (SSI) disability program.
- Ohio residents who qualify for Veteran or Indigent status must first apply with the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program. If approved, the patient will be assigned a special designation in the patient registry and on the medical marijuana card.
- There is NO TIMELINE as to how long the approval will take.
- Your Ohio medical marijuana card is valid for one year