Green Goods Blaine
672 County Highway 10, Blaine, MN 55434, USA
Green Goods Blaine Coupons & Offers - March 2023
How It Work
Earning cashback is as easy as 1-2-3-4…
Join Leafy Rewards and browse thousands of In-store deals.
Walk into a store and purchase eligible items for CashBack.
Show your QR code during checkout to earn CashBack on your in-store purchase.
When you reach a minimum threshold your can withdraw your CashBack.
- Check your account for the minimum threshold required to withdraw.
- There are no hidden fees when withdrawing.
- After your purchase, the transaction is tracked within 72 hours and the cashback is credited to your account.
- When you reach a minimum withdrawal threshold of "Confirmed CashBack" you can withdraw your CashBack.
Terms & Conditions
To Ensure Your CashBack Is Successful:
- Make sure to complete your transaction by providing your QR code.
- If your payment made in-person failed, please make sure the QR code is used when re-applying payment .
CashBack Is Not Qualified For:
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Bulk Purchases
- Do Not Open Any Other Comparison Or Coupon Providing Websites.
- No Cashback Will Be Provided In Case You Return Or Cancel The Order.
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Shopping Through Credits/Gift Vouchers.
- Accounts That Try To Manipulate The Cashback Mechanism And Engage In Fraudulent Activities Will Be Banned
- Orders Placed On Store Mobile App Are Not Eligible For Cashback
About Green Goods Blaine
We are Green Goods Blaine*
Green Goods Blaine Philosophy
Green Goods Blaine MN Philosophy - We believe that everyone has the right to feel good.
Plenty of people talk about wellness these days. And there’s a lot of debate about rightness. But what about plain old goodness?
We think it’s in far too short supply. Goodness eases pain, opens minds, and lifts spirits. Green Goods Blaine Dispensary's mission is to embrace and enable goodness – for our customers, our neighbors, and our planet. We feel very fortunate to be in a position to do all of those things. Thank Goodness.
Green Goods Blaine’ founder, Kyle Kingsley, MD, is a board-certified emergency medicine physician, serial entrepreneur, and inventor. He was inspired to launch Green Goods after encountering numerous patients who successfully used cannabis to effectively alleviate their pain and suffering.
Initially a medical cannabis skeptic, Dr. Kingsley’s position on the issue evolved over time, as he delved into the science that was absent from his medical school training and became intrigued by the small, but building body of clinical evidence around the medical use of cannabis as well as the increasing number of real world patient stories he observed first-hand.
One particularly moving story came from a Gulf War veteran — a six-foot male in his forties, father of two, originally from California — who had suffered a gunshot wound that resulted in a spinal cord injury. For years following the war, the vet continued to experience debilitating pain and muscle spasms in his legs that prevented him from leading a normal life. After a lengthy period of being prescribed large amounts of opiates with numerous adverse side effects – including constant states of sedation, dizziness, and nausea — he decided to try cannabis, which quickly provided him significant relief from his symptoms with little to no side-effects and helped pave the way for him to return to normal everyday life.
The Green Goods Blaine MN team is now focused on increasing awareness about the number of deaths caused each year from the use of highly addictive opioid pain medications such as oxycodone, morphine, hydromorphone and the illicit, related street drug heroin and conducting research on how medical cannabis could be used as a replacement to opioids.
Stop in and feel the Green Goods difference. Visit our Utah medical marijuana dispensary near you.
Check out the website for more information on how to get your complimentary consultation.