Harvest Scranton Coupons & Offers - December 2022
How It Work
Earning cashback is as easy as 1-2-3-4…
- Check your account for the minimum threshold required to withdraw.
- There are no hidden fees when withdrawing.
- After your purchase, the transaction is tracked within 72 hours and the cashback is credited to your account.
- When you reach a minimum withdrawal threshold of "Confirmed CashBack" you can withdraw your CashBack.
Terms & Conditions
To Ensure Your CashBack Is Successful:
- Make sure to complete your transaction by providing your QR code.
- If your payment made in-person failed, please make sure the QR code is used when re-applying payment .
CashBack Is Not Qualified For:
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Bulk Purchases
- Do Not Open Any Other Comparison Or Coupon Providing Websites.
- No Cashback Will Be Provided In Case You Return Or Cancel The Order.
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Shopping Through Credits/Gift Vouchers.
- Accounts That Try To Manipulate The Cashback Mechanism And Engage In Fraudulent Activities Will Be Banned
- Orders Placed On Store Mobile App Are Not Eligible For Cashback
About Harvest Scranton
We are Harvest of Scranton*
We believe in improving lives through the goodness of medical marijuana. But we know not everybody is alike, and neither is medical marijuana. At every Harvest Scranton PA dispensary, we’re here to help you find your favorite strain, products, and delivery methods, whether you’re a medical patient or a recreational dispensary consumer. Welcome to the Harvest House of Medical Marijuana community—we can’t wait to get to know you.
At Harvest Scranton PA dispensary, nothing is more important than meeting the needs of our customers. That’s why our world-class staff is trained to be educators rather than salespeople. Our job isn't done until you feel empowered to choose the best medical marijuana for your
individual needs. Part of that comes from medical marijuana education.
Since day one Harvest Scranton has been focused on improving lives through the goodness of medical marijuana.
That's why everything from our cultivation efforts, to our retail stores, to the brands we create and carry are crafted and curated to deliver an unrivaled experience for our customers. We believe that if you put the best care into your medical marijuana, it'll take the best care of you.
In 2013, Harvest’s CEO, Steve White, left his law practice to open the first Harvest HOC
location in Tempe, Arizona. Steve worked there for several months fulfilling orders, performing reception duties, and consulting with patients. Through those consultations, he quickly learned that he had the ability to help shape a company that gave people control over an aspect of their life where they previously had very little—their health and wellness. This realization led Steve to instill a culture of education and empowerment at Harvest to provide patients not only with much needed products, but also resources and support.
To that end, Harvest Scranton hosts monthly seminars to educate patients and customers about medical marijuana and has devoted considerable resources to building relationships with and providing support to local community organizations. Harvest has also donated hundreds of thousands of dollars in funds and resources to local charitable groups, veterans, seniors, and patients in need. Finally, Steve also co-founded Harvesting Hope, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to improving quality of life for young children suffering from seizure disorders.
Though Harvest Health & Recreation has grown to be larger than Steve ever could have imagined, its mission hasn’t wavered; Harvest endeavors to improve lives through the goodness of medical marijuana. And with that in mind, the story has really just begun.
Check out dispensary name website for more information on how to get your complimentary consultation.