Have A Heart Cincy – Cincinnati Coupons & Offers - August 2023
How It Work
Earning cashback is as easy as 1-2-3-4…
- Check your account for the minimum threshold required to withdraw.
- There are no hidden fees when withdrawing.
- After your purchase, the transaction is tracked within 72 hours and the cashback is credited to your account.
- When you reach a minimum withdrawal threshold of "Confirmed CashBack" you can withdraw your CashBack.
Terms & Conditions
To Ensure Your CashBack Is Successful:
- Make sure to complete your transaction by providing your QR code.
- If your payment made in-person failed, please make sure the QR code is used when re-applying payment .
CashBack Is Not Qualified For:
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Bulk Purchases
- Do Not Open Any Other Comparison Or Coupon Providing Websites.
- No Cashback Will Be Provided In Case You Return Or Cancel The Order.
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Shopping Through Credits/Gift Vouchers.
- Accounts That Try To Manipulate The Cashback Mechanism And Engage In Fraudulent Activities Will Be Banned
- Orders Placed On Store Mobile App Are Not Eligible For Cashback
About Have A Heart Cincy – Cincinnati
We Are Have A Heart Cincy - Cincinnati*
At Have a Heart Cincy we know that every patient’s needs are unique, and we are dedicated to improving lives naturally.
The Provisions Difference
Patient-FocusedHave A Heart Cincy - Cincinnati`s, we take the time to get to know you and understand what you’re dealing with so we can give you the right guidance.
Qualifying ConditionsCurrently, there are 21 approved conditions in the state of Ohio in which patients can receive a recommendation for medical cannabis. If you're living with one of these conditions and are curious, talk with your physician and ask if cannabis may be right for you.
List Of Have a heart Cincy Qualifying Conditions
ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
Chronic traumatic encephalopathy
Epilepsy or another seizure disorder
Inflammatory bowel disease
Pain: chronic or severe
Post-traumatic stress disorder
Sickle cell anemia
Spinal cord disease/injury
Traumatic brain injury
EducationEducation is the key we provide patients with at Have A Heart Cincy - Cincinnati`s, so that they may make healthier choices and live a better quality of life.
Community BuildingThrough local events, donation drives, and awareness campaigns we invest and support a cause important to our community.
Have A Heart Cincy - Cincinnati`s RegistrationBelow are the three simple steps you need to make to register for your Ohio medical marijuana card. You may also watch a complete walk-through of the OMMCP patient and caregiver registration process.
Visit Have A Heart Cincy - CincinnatiOnce you have received your Patient or Caregiver Registry Card, you will be able to purchase from any of our Have A Heart Cincy - Cincinnati`s, dispensaries or any other dispensary licensed by the State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy. Our staff will be able to help educate you on:
- The different administration methods available
- Dosage procedures for each product
- Product onset and duration times
- And much more!