Herbology – Cuyahoga Falls Coupons & Offers - July 2023
How It Work
Earning cashback is as easy as 1-2-3-4…
- Check your account for the minimum threshold required to withdraw.
- There are no hidden fees when withdrawing.
- After your purchase, the transaction is tracked within 72 hours and the cashback is credited to your account.
- When you reach a minimum withdrawal threshold of "Confirmed CashBack" you can withdraw your CashBack.
Terms & Conditions
To Ensure Your CashBack Is Successful:
- Make sure to complete your transaction by providing your QR code.
- If your payment made in-person failed, please make sure the QR code is used when re-applying payment .
CashBack Is Not Qualified For:
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Bulk Purchases
- Do Not Open Any Other Comparison Or Coupon Providing Websites.
- No Cashback Will Be Provided In Case You Return Or Cancel The Order.
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Shopping Through Credits/Gift Vouchers.
- Accounts That Try To Manipulate The Cashback Mechanism And Engage In Fraudulent Activities Will Be Banned
- Orders Placed On Store Mobile App Are Not Eligible For Cashback
About Herbology – Cuyahoga Falls
We Are Herbology Cuyahoga Falls*Set inside an easy-to-access shopping center at 1220 Buchholzer Blvd., our Cuyahoga Falls location is the first Herbology dispensary we opened in Ohio. You’ll find us near the gorgeous Cuyahoga Valley National Park, about a block north of Chapel Hill Mall. Whether you’re looking for flowers, edibles, topicals or even wellness events with local partners, we’ll have you covered and we can’t wait to meet you. Herbology Cuyahoga Falls is an industry-leading medical cannabis dispensary brand designed to deliver a superior patient experience through premium products and attentive service. Herbology Cuyahoga Falls believes cannabis is the most important medicinal plant on earth, supporting human health, wellness and happiness.
Below is a list of approved conditions in the State of Ohio:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy
- Crohn’s disease
- Epilepsy (or another seizure disorder)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Chronic/Severe/Intractable Pain
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Positive Status for HIV
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Spinal Cord Disease/Injury
- Tourette’s Syndrome
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Ulcerative Colitis
GET CERTIFIED BY A PHYSICIAN
- Visit an Ohio-certified physician who can confirm that you have a qualifying condition and have the physician create your profile in the patient and caregiver registry.
- When you visit the doctor, be sure to take government-issued identification, including minors.
- Unexpired Ohio driver’s license
- Unexpired Ohio identification card issued by the Ohio BMV (adults & minors)
- Unexpired US passport or US passport card (adults & minors)
- A patient can now have up to three caregivers, and caregivers can have up to three patients.
- Caregivers may now be added by Board staff using the process outlined in the link below.