Keystone Canna Remedies Stroudsburg Coupons & Offers - July 2023
How It Work
Earning cashback is as easy as 1-2-3-4…
- Check your account for the minimum threshold required to withdraw.
- There are no hidden fees when withdrawing.
- After your purchase, the transaction is tracked within 72 hours and the cashback is credited to your account.
- When you reach a minimum withdrawal threshold of "Confirmed CashBack" you can withdraw your CashBack.
Terms & Conditions
To Ensure Your CashBack Is Successful:
- Make sure to complete your transaction by providing your QR code.
- If your payment made in-person failed, please make sure the QR code is used when re-applying payment .
CashBack Is Not Qualified For:
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Bulk Purchases
- Do Not Open Any Other Comparison Or Coupon Providing Websites.
- No Cashback Will Be Provided In Case You Return Or Cancel The Order.
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Shopping Through Credits/Gift Vouchers.
- Accounts That Try To Manipulate The Cashback Mechanism And Engage In Fraudulent Activities Will Be Banned
- Orders Placed On Store Mobile App Are Not Eligible For Cashback
About Keystone Canna Remedies Stroudsburg
We are Keystone Canna Remedies Stroudsburg*
If you're searching for a dispensary near you, Keystone Canna Remedies Stroudsburg PA's Premiere Medical Marijuana Dispensary that’s family owned and operated. KCR is the key to finding relief.
Keystone Canna Remedies Stroudsburg PA (KCR) believes in an integrative approach to medical marijuana and healthcare, by pairing cannabis with other chronic care management regiments we believe that patients will be more successful in reducing their symptom load.
Keystone Canna Remedies Stroudsburg Marijuana Dispensary
Keystone Canna Remedies Stroudsburg PA aims to empower our patients to safely and effectively explore different doses, concentrations, cannabinoid ratios and terpene profiles. We do this through an active source of expert support as well as implementing a layered micro dose approach that is designed to put the patient back in control of their own health.
The Team of Keystone Canna Remedies Stroudsburg Marijuana Dispensary
VICTOR GUADAGNINO JR.
Chief Business Development Officer
Victor obtained his B.S. in Biology at Siena College and Masters in Medical Bioethics at NYU. He has worked closely with a team of experts to learn strains, dosages, and delivery systems with respect to various conditions. Victor’s education and experience make him uniquely suited to address the challenges of the emerging MMJ industry while guaranteeing the highest standard of care.
Chief Operating Officer
Joan oversees every aspect of KCR’s marijuana dispensary operation, including finance, administration, and drug distribution programs. She is responsible for maintaining compliance with all DOH regulations and ensuring that the KCR team attains the highest-quality MMJ products and services.
DR. VICTOR GUADAGNINO (DR. G)
Chief Medical Officer
Dr. G is an award-winning cardiologist with 30 years of clinical experience. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine and pursued his fellowship in Cardiology at Maimonides Medical Center. He is highly-dedicated and highly-qualified, and is licensed to practice in New York, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.
PATRICIA BALDWIN GREGORY
Patricia is a partner and owner of PG&R Law Firm. She serves as senior legal counsel to KCR and led the permit application process for Pennsylvania, which included site procurement and regulatory compliance matters. Patricia has extensive experience and provides strategic business and legal advice to Keystone Canna Remedies Bethlehem.