Maitri Medicinals Uniontown Coupons & Offers - July 2023
How It Work
Earning cashback is as easy as 1-2-3-4…
- Check your account for the minimum threshold required to withdraw.
- There are no hidden fees when withdrawing.
- After your purchase, the transaction is tracked within 72 hours and the cashback is credited to your account.
- When you reach a minimum withdrawal threshold of "Confirmed CashBack" you can withdraw your CashBack.
Terms & Conditions
To Ensure Your CashBack Is Successful:
- Make sure to complete your transaction by providing your QR code.
- If your payment made in-person failed, please make sure the QR code is used when re-applying payment .
CashBack Is Not Qualified For:
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Bulk Purchases
- Do Not Open Any Other Comparison Or Coupon Providing Websites.
- No Cashback Will Be Provided In Case You Return Or Cancel The Order.
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Shopping Through Credits/Gift Vouchers.
- Accounts That Try To Manipulate The Cashback Mechanism And Engage In Fraudulent Activities Will Be Banned
- Orders Placed On Store Mobile App Are Not Eligible For Cashback
About Maitri Medicinals Uniontown
We are Maitri Medicinals Uniontown*
Our Maitri Medicinals Uniontown founders are third-generation Southwestern Pennsylvania residents who are deeply invested in the region’s wellbeing and development. We became cannabis advocates after personally benefiting from cannabis in each of our own journeys towards health and wellness.
We view Maitri Medicinals Uniontown dispensary medical marijuana program as an opportunity to help patients suffering from serious medical conditions, support intervention efforts to address the region’s opioid crisis, and provide career training and well-paying jobs for local residents in the medical marijuana industry.
A diverse group of over 200 Southwestern Pennsylvania residents provided the startup capital to make our vision for a locally-rooted and community-based cannabis company a reality. We are privileged to serve Pennsylvania patients at our two dispensaries in Southwestern Pennsylvania in Pittsburgh and Uniontown. Our Grower/Processor facility in O’Hara Township is under construction and we look forward to launching our unique line of medical marijuana products in 2020.
MISSION at Maitri Medicinals Uniontown
Our Mission is to cultivate, produce and dispense quality medical marijuana products for Pennsylvania patients who suffer from qualifying medical conditions and diseases.
At Maitri Medicinals Uniontown we recognize that people define and achieve wellness in different ways across a wide spectrum, and serve all patients with open mindedness, kindness, and a desire to learn.
Inspired by our patients who confront serious adversities each day, we are adaptable and nimble as medical research, patient needs, government regulations, and best practices continue to emerge in a dynamic and rapidly changing industry.
COMMUNITY at Maitri Medicinals Uniontown
We believe that individual health is deeply connected to the health of one’s community, and are committed to active engagement with our neighbors. Maitri Medicinals Uniontown demonstrates this commitment by providing well-paying jobs, education, training, charitable giving, and environmental stewardship in every community where we operate.
Maitri Medicinals Uniontown celebrates diversity, inclusion and equality across all levels of our company. We demonstrate this commitment in the diversity of our founding executive team, company ownership, and staffing across all levels of our company.
We also align diversity and inclusion efforts with organizational business objectives, community partnerships and outreach, and through professional contracts awarded to women and minority-owned businesses.
The medical marijuana industry works at the intersection of public policy and law enforcement, racial and social justice, public health, and scientific research. Maitri Medicinals Uniontown and Pittsburgh believe in fostering a culture where our patients, employees, and leadership feel comfortable expressing diverse perspectives on these complex topics. By encouraging all patients and community members to have a voice in this dialogue, we seek to elevate both individual and societal wellness through our work and the services we offer.
Check out dispensary name website for more information on how to get your complimentary consultation.