Ohio Provisions- Carroll Coupons & Offers - December 2022
How It Work
Earning cashback is as easy as 1-2-3-4…
- Check your account for the minimum threshold required to withdraw.
- There are no hidden fees when withdrawing.
- After your purchase, the transaction is tracked within 72 hours and the cashback is credited to your account.
- When you reach a minimum withdrawal threshold of "Confirmed CashBack" you can withdraw your CashBack.
Terms & Conditions
To Ensure Your CashBack Is Successful:
- Make sure to complete your transaction by providing your QR code.
- If your payment made in-person failed, please make sure the QR code is used when re-applying payment .
CashBack Is Not Qualified For:
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Bulk Purchases
- Do Not Open Any Other Comparison Or Coupon Providing Websites.
- No Cashback Will Be Provided In Case You Return Or Cancel The Order.
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Shopping Through Credits/Gift Vouchers.
- Accounts That Try To Manipulate The Cashback Mechanism And Engage In Fraudulent Activities Will Be Banned
- Orders Placed On Store Mobile App Are Not Eligible For Cashback
About Ohio Provisions- Carroll
We Are Ohio Provisions Carroll*
Ohio Provisions by BCCO is committed to improving our patients’ lives. We offer a welcoming, comfortable environment in which all are treated with warmth and respect.We are committed to physician/patient stewardship, providing a safe and legal environment for educated decisions on the best cannabis therapy
The Provisions Difference
Patient-FocusedAt Ohio Provisions Carroll, we take the time to get to know you and understand what you’re dealing with so we can give you the right guidance.
Quality at Ohio Provisions CarrollWe analyze thousands of studies, research and scientific information to provide you only the most effective products available.
EducationEducation is the key we provide patients, so that they may make healthier choices and live a better quality of life.
Community BuildingThrough local events, donation drives, and awareness campaigns we invest and support a cause important to our community.
Ohio Provisions Carroll RegistrationBelow are the three simple steps you need to make to register for your Ohio medical marijuana card. You may also watch a complete walk-through of the OMMCP patient and caregiver registration process.
Find A CTR DoctorFind and schedule a visit with a (CTR) certified to recommend medical marijuana doctor.
- The physician will need the patient’s valid Ohio driver's license, a valid Ohio identification card issued by the Ohio bureau of motor vehicles (BMV), or a valid United States passport.
- Certified doctors will have access to submit patient recommendations to the Patient Registry.
- Find a CTR doctor in your area.