Rise York Coupons & Offers - June 2022
How It Work
Earning cashback is as easy as 1-2-3-4…
- Check your account for the minimum threshold required to withdraw.
- There are no hidden fees when withdrawing.
- After your purchase, the transaction is tracked within 72 hours and the cashback is credited to your account.
- When you reach a minimum withdrawal threshold of "Confirmed CashBack" you can withdraw your CashBack.
Terms & Conditions
To Ensure Your CashBack Is Successful:
- Make sure to complete your transaction by providing your QR code.
- If your payment made in-person failed, please make sure the QR code is used when re-applying payment .
CashBack Is Not Qualified For:
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Bulk Purchases
- Do Not Open Any Other Comparison Or Coupon Providing Websites.
- No Cashback Will Be Provided In Case You Return Or Cancel The Order.
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Shopping Through Credits/Gift Vouchers.
- Accounts That Try To Manipulate The Cashback Mechanism And Engage In Fraudulent Activities Will Be Banned
- Orders Placed On Store Mobile App Are Not Eligible For Cashback
About Rise York
We are Rise York*
At Rise York PA dispensary we believe that cannabis is for everyone. And no matter your lifestyle or level of wellness, there is a way for this humble plant to improve your well-being. That’s why making you comfortable and helping you feel informed is the foundation of every RISE store experience.
RISE Puts Patients First
“When it comes to cannabis as medicine, it is important to recognize that the whole plant contributes to its healing powers, not just the THC and CBD percentages. While most people are still stuck on the idea that the high THC equals stronger relief, RISE York Dispensaries has taken a step in the right direction by putting emphasis on the entire plant profile. This way, their patients are receiving the full potential benefits of this incredible healing plant.
RISE York, in comparison to other dispensaries near Pennsylvania and its surrounding areas, puts a lot of focus on the whole plant’s capabilities, including its terpenes.
Fortunately, dispensary cannabis is much more of a known quantity—think of it as choose-your-own-adventure rather than mystery. That’s thanks to laboratory testing, which gives a wealth of important information about every cannabis product sold. You can be confident of what cannabinoids and terpenes are in your cannabis (those are compounds that cause certain effects) and whether you can expect a specific sensation, like a high or reduced pain. Even more importantly, testing tells you that your cannabis isn’t laden with stuff you definitely don’t want, such as pesticides and other chemicals.
Buying Marijuana at Your Local RISE York Dispensary
Cannabis buyers can interact with a product’s lab results as much or as little as they wish, Whitley says. Some people aren’t interested, and others want to know everything they can. If you’re in the latter group, RISE staffers would love to geek out with you over terpenes, THC/CBD ratios and other stats. “We let our guests know that if they have questions, we’re happy to pull labs and talk them through it,” Whitley says. “We want you to know what you’re getting, and also what you’re not getting.”
Find a RISE Dispensary near me, give us a call, or send us a message today.