Strawberry Fields – Marietta Coupons & Offers - July 2023
How It Work
Earning cashback is as easy as 1-2-3-4…
- Check your account for the minimum threshold required to withdraw.
- There are no hidden fees when withdrawing.
- After your purchase, the transaction is tracked within 72 hours and the cashback is credited to your account.
- When you reach a minimum withdrawal threshold of "Confirmed CashBack" you can withdraw your CashBack.
Terms & Conditions
To Ensure Your CashBack Is Successful:
- Make sure to complete your transaction by providing your QR code.
- If your payment made in-person failed, please make sure the QR code is used when re-applying payment .
CashBack Is Not Qualified For:
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Bulk Purchases
- Do Not Open Any Other Comparison Or Coupon Providing Websites.
- No Cashback Will Be Provided In Case You Return Or Cancel The Order.
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Shopping Through Credits/Gift Vouchers.
- Accounts That Try To Manipulate The Cashback Mechanism And Engage In Fraudulent Activities Will Be Banned
- Orders Placed On Store Mobile App Are Not Eligible For Cashback
About Strawberry Fields – Marietta
We Are Strawberry Fields Marietta*Strawberry Fields Marietta's Ohio is proud to have four Medical Marijuana Dispensaries serving sufferers in Ohio! To provide a better quality of life with cannabis, now and for future generations.
Patient-FocusedAt Strawberry Fields Marietta Our mission is to improve and revitalize lives and communities through partnership, research, education, and the responsible use of our products in a natural way to relieve symptoms and enhance the quality of life of our patients.
Quality at Strawberry Fields MariettaWe analyze thousands of studies, research and scientific information to provide you only the most effective products available.
EducationEducation is the key we provide patients with at Strawberry Fields Marietta so that they may make healthier choice and live a better quality of life.
OH Medical Marijuana RegistrationBelow are the three simple steps you need to make to register for your Ohio medical marijuana card. You may also watch a complete walkthrough of the OMMCP patient and caregiver registration process.
Find A CTR DoctorFind and schedule a visit with a (CTR) certified to recommend medical marijuana doctor.
- The physician will need the patient’s valid Ohio driver's license, a valid Ohio identification card issued by the Ohio bureau of motor vehicles (BMV), or a valid United States passport.
- Certified doctors will have access to submit patient recommendations to the Patient Registry.
- Find a CTR doctor in your area.