Vytal Options Lansdale Coupons & Offers - June 2022
How It Work
Earning cashback is as easy as 1-2-3-4…
- Check your account for the minimum threshold required to withdraw.
- There are no hidden fees when withdrawing.
- After your purchase, the transaction is tracked within 72 hours and the cashback is credited to your account.
- When you reach a minimum withdrawal threshold of "Confirmed CashBack" you can withdraw your CashBack.
Terms & Conditions
To Ensure Your CashBack Is Successful:
- Make sure to complete your transaction by providing your QR code.
- If your payment made in-person failed, please make sure the QR code is used when re-applying payment .
CashBack Is Not Qualified For:
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Bulk Purchases
- Do Not Open Any Other Comparison Or Coupon Providing Websites.
- No Cashback Will Be Provided In Case You Return Or Cancel The Order.
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Shopping Through Credits/Gift Vouchers.
- Accounts That Try To Manipulate The Cashback Mechanism And Engage In Fraudulent Activities Will Be Banned
- Orders Placed On Store Mobile App Are Not Eligible For Cashback
About Vytal Options Lansdale
We are Vytal Options Lansdale*Your Medical Marijuana journey is personal. Your qualifying condition, your product preferences, your dosage requirements – are all personal. Therefore, Vytal Options Lansdale PA dispensary promises to offer you meticulously chosen products of the highest quality and to consult you through a selection process that is personalized for your specific needs. We believe in research We believe in education We believe in compassion We believe in informed decision making We believe every individual deserves tailored care We believe that choices are important to your quality of life We believe your OPTIONS are VYTAL VYTAL OPTIONS Lansdale is part of the PA OPTIONS FOR WELLNESS family and benefits from the research PAOFW conducts in partnership with the Penn State College of Medicine. To find out more about ongoing research projects or to learn about becoming involved in research with PA OPTIONS FOR WELLNESS, please visit the site here.
- Oil - A thick, sticky liquid that can contain varying levels of THC
- Shatter - A smooth, solid, and transparent concentrate that typically shows higher THC levels.
- Wax - An opaque, soft extracts that typically show lower THC levels
- Budder - A creamy, butter-like concentrate that typically shows higher THC levels
- Resin - A dark, gooey concentrate that typically shows higher THC levels
- Capsules - Also known as pills, contain oil from Medical Marijuana and are swallowed for consumption
- Tinctures - Tinctures are Medical Marijuana in its liquid form and is typically applied under the tongue with a syringe
- Sprays - Tinctures are also made to spray on the tongue