Windy City Cannabis Homewood Coupons & Offers - July 2023
How It Work
Earning cashback is as easy as 1-2-3-4…
- Check your account for the minimum threshold required to withdraw.
- There are no hidden fees when withdrawing.
- After your purchase, the transaction is tracked within 72 hours and the cashback is credited to your account.
- When you reach a minimum withdrawal threshold of "Confirmed CashBack" you can withdraw your CashBack.
Terms & Conditions
To Ensure Your CashBack Is Successful:
- Make sure to complete your transaction by providing your QR code.
- If your payment made in-person failed, please make sure the QR code is used when re-applying payment .
CashBack Is Not Qualified For:
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Bulk Purchases
- Do Not Open Any Other Comparison Or Coupon Providing Websites.
- No Cashback Will Be Provided In Case You Return Or Cancel The Order.
- Cashback Is Not Applicable On Shopping Through Credits/Gift Vouchers.
- Accounts That Try To Manipulate The Cashback Mechanism And Engage In Fraudulent Activities Will Be Banned
- Orders Placed On Store Mobile App Are Not Eligible For Cashback
About Windy City Cannabis Homewood
We Are Windy City Cannabis Homewood*
MEDICAL CANNABIS REGISTRY APPLICATIONS AT WINDY CITY CANNABIS Homewood
Windy City Cannabis Homewood IL Applicants should consider discussing medical cannabis with their physician prior to beginning an application. All applicants, except for veterans receiving care at a VA facility, must provide written certification from their physician for the use of medical cannabis.
Patients and caregivers may now submit medical cannabis registry applications online through a secure website.
If you are immunocompromised we suggest that you apply for a caregiver card as well.
Our Windy City Cannabis Homewood diapensary offers application assistance on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm by appointment only. Call us at (312) 874-7039 to schedule your appointment.
Patients wanting to change their dispensary will now be able to do that themselves online for both the and OAPP programs. Requests are no longer to be sent to IDPH. Following are the procedures for both programs:
OPIOID ALTERNATIVE PILOT PROGRAM
Patients registered in OAPP can now sign in with their User Name and Password. The current dispensary is listed in the “Patient Information” on the Patient Registration page. They would need to simply click on the arrow in the dropdown box to see an alphabetical list of all dispensaries. Once one is selected, they will scroll down to the very bottom and click on the “Save” button.Check out Windy City Cannabis Homewood IL website for more information on how to get your complimentary consultation.